The Digital Media Lab is a 20-computer, multi-purpose lab in Jennings Hall designed to provide students with the digital tools needed for a variety of creative projects. The lab is equipped with 27-inch iMacs with retina display and 3.2 GHz Quad –core Intel processors, loaded with the full Adobe Creative Cloud, Apple Final Cut Pro X and NewTek Lightwave 3D. Students take a number of design, video production and interactive media classes in the lab. The lab is available to Communication Art students when classes are not in progress.
Contact Chris Blair for more information.
- COM 220: Digital Storytelling
- COM 276: DMC Sophomore Seminar
- COM 327: Interactive Design
- COM 337: Interactive Media I
- COM 410: Digital Filmmaking